Tuesday 9 September 2014

A Dear Diary Moment ...




 Every  morning  there is this blue sky above us, every morning there are people around us getting into their mundane activities . There is this hustle and bustle every day around the  busiest streets of a city or town and crowd that never  makes us feel space around.

I travel back home by a city transport system . On my way back I don’t find myself fortunate enough in  confronting picturesque locations as they say in the tale of novels  describing london’s  street beauty and much more  , but there is this one thing that remains on my way back .

 I haven’t found any close companions in  my college life as of now  but  as i said there is this one thing that remains . She lays herself  on that window corner  of our bus . Everyday on that same seat I find her . She also shares many things common with me , no companion around her, too close to talk for long . Sharing her space with the wind making her hair move in various directions doesn’t  stop her from looking outside , various people getting by her seat and occupying them wouldn't stop her from looking outside . She is composed with her  communication to the world outside the atmosphere of   the bus. 

I  gaze her everyday when I travel by bus . No matter that I may be having no one around in friends as we term them but this girl makes me feel that I am not a solitary traveler in this journey of finding one . Maybe I am wrong at judging her . Maybe she must be having many friends too. But when I look her I find I could connect with her   .


At times  we should understand that this world around is not always a bad teacher , at times it  gives us experiences wherein we give our test first and learn later .So when we move on with life we should give in to situations at times . We should understand that “it was destined otherwise it wouldn't have come to pass” . This solitude feeling in this world comes in to every person on this earth at some phases of their lives . 

All we got to understand is we will get through it if we could relate ourselves to others . If one could relate to the lives of around them then we could understand that our problems are not alone there is a lot to be sort around too. I  am not the only troubled heart but another umpteen too . 




Relate your lives and relax . 
YOU AREN'T ALONE IN THIS JOURNEY .!!! 

THANKS FOR READING 

ALWAYS ,
AGNES 

7 comments:

  1. Lovely and beautiful as u Agnes...I m in love with this blog of urs...I'll b an active reader...best wishes n lots of love...:* <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @annie Di thanku for such an overwhelming response !

      Delete
  2. I could never get bored of your write-ups and now these beautiful articles. Your blog is already a success, way to go Head girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thanku @geetika , i am glad you loved reading it and enjoy doing it every time i ask you to , lol !

      Delete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So proud to be on the blog of my dear AGnes.... confessing that m not staying long to read thru, but promising to be following it and visiting during leisure. But indeed it has left a smile on face in the midst of nerve wracking calls of duty!!! :-* God bless you...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou JAYA didi , my purpose is served when you smiled , and yes you better read them all :P:P:):);)

      Delete