Tuesday 28 October 2014

22nd October 2014 , 9:59 pm

Today I visited my dad’s hometown. Under the scorching heat we decided to pamper the thought of having an ice-cream. We headed the nearest ice-cream shop. Uncle James served us three Choco bars . Uncle James my father’s school mate is into this business for a long time now. Daddy introduced him to us as his schoolmate.
My speedy mind started its work , I started thinking if my father were into this business I wouldn’t have been educated in a megacity , wouldn’t have had exposure to a life outside Kerala , wouldn’t have been able to understand the cultural diversity and wouldn’t have  had a chance to visit various states in India including Assam, Gujarat , Mumbai .




A CHANCE was granted to Agnes in her life through her dad’s occupation to be exceptionally brought up in an extraordinary standard of living.
Thanks to CHANCES.  In our case we are talking about lifetime chances. my father made it to find a job outside Kerala , his friend rather couldn’t or say I am glad I wasn’t his daughter . {If asked now}




All that we are, all that we want to be the supreme above is in control and role. I am so grateful to the almighty, through this chance gifted to my father, in so many ways compared to Uncle James’ lifestyle I count myself blessed.
I don’t want to marginalize anyone, I don’t want to discriminate anyone, I just want to state the CHOSEN ones.
Uncle James is leading a contented life , we are glad having heard that. My interaction with him is a reminder that I am so blessed, so this article is in remembrance of this reminder daddy [our eternal almighty]!
Thank you once again! 

2 comments:

  1. An ice cream can change your mind phir Idea SIM kyu kharidu

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha kya baat hain achaa tagline hain ! thanku waise ! @rexon bhai heheheh !

    ReplyDelete