Monday 24 August 2015

TO THE BLESSED AUTHOR : HAPPY BIRTHDAY !

The man who made me love READING. I was mesmerized having read eleven minutes authored by Paulo Coelho . And then I just kept reading his books THE MANUAL OF WARRIORS OF LIGHT , THE ALEPH , ADULTERY and so on . I still remember the second book that I read penned by him: THE ALCHEMIST which I bought from Hazrat Nizamuddin railway station [DELHI] . And just a day after i finished reading it  ,  I just took two days to finish that ' transcendent 'book .
















   




Today is the day this   blessed man  was born  PAULO COELHO. I am an ardent Paulo Coelho fan .Yes I adore him and his writings .Known as A blogger , musician , lyricist and writer , who hails from Brazil .He is known for writing in the genre of drama , self help and Philosophy.I adore all his quotes. I seriously can't number them in any particular order as I am partial to each of those .


But still since I need to put up one , here I present one of the most special that I hold close to my heart : 


"I thank all those who laughed at my dreams;
You have inspired my imagination.
I thank all who wanted to squeeze me into their scheme;
They have taught me the value of freedom.
I thank all who have lied to me;
You have shown me the power of truth.
I thank all those who have not believed in me;
You have expected me to move mountains.
I thank all those who have written me off;
You have aroused my courage.
I thank all those who have left me;
They gave me room to create.
I thank all those who have betrayed me and abused;
You have let me be vigilant.
I thank all those who have hurt me;
They have taught me to grow in pain.
More importantly, I thank all
Who love me as I am;
They give me the strength to live" - PAULO COELHO .



I am a lover of each word explained and detailed in his writings , he personifies objects and makes appear my  life and much more through his stories so aptly .I have a strong connection with his WORDS .
For all those invincible fears evaded as I read the preface of the alchemist .I still can't forget that day .A man with eternal wisdom and understanding about life is the label of Paulo Coelho .



A short poem for my  Favorite Author :
For all those naive things and people you showed me  ,
For all those insights of truth and illusions 
you showed me  , 
You  gave me reasons to celebrate life .

The river of your words ,
Embodied with honesty and love ,
Filled me with peace and wonder.

A few pages of love and mystery ,
And then everything magical !
I bonded with your rich soul .

A lot I have to learn and explore
Through your books even  more ,
You are an adorable galore , 
Of words adding meaning to my life


You are special ,
You words are special ,
Your books are special ,
And indeed you made me feel special about myself .
I can never forget how your books made me feel ,
THANK YOU FOR WRITING.



WISHING YOU GOD'S ABUNDANT GRACE, LOVE AND CHOICEST BLESSINGS . HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FAVOURITE AUTHOR! 




ALWAYS , 
AGNES .

5 comments: