Thursday 24 September 2015

WOULD YOU LIKE TO HAVE COFFEE?

Getting high with alcohol isn't rare. But I am one of those who gets high with coffee and chocolates . Today I am here to share those coffee breaks in our life. As I read in a magazine which said "some days we make coffee sometimes coffee makes our day"


 There is so much happening over a coffee . The way friends tune in to each other in the  famous sitcom FRIENDS at  CENTRAL PARK ,the way  i   have  a gala time every instance I drink coffee and hear  some evergreen melodies simultaneously  . We have book-stores with coffee corners around , we have couples catching up with a cup of coffee , we have  that ONE whole night before exam we keep ourselves awake over so many cups of coffee and we have a strata of people who love coffee and keep having it better known as coffee addicts .


This new commercial  the    Nescafe ad #ITALLSTARTS   made me feel the need to write about this distinct  and special beverage . COFFEE. 


I am fortunate to have a mother who as I keep reiterating in front of everyone and now here too , makes   for me the best coffee in the world. We all have those hands of love preparing for us coffee , I wonder if they know how special they are.



Be it the morning , evening  or  midnight cup of coffee  , this mug of drink needs to be praised. I am here to share my love for this cup of coffee ! Believe it or not much can happen over a cup of coffee . It's caffeine agreed , but a lot more than that.To people , to students, to employees , to teachers , to lovers , to everyone at some part of their respective days.
Ending with this  personal favourite quote : LOVE IS IN THE AIR AND IT  SMELLS LIKE COFFEE ! 


Presently all I have got something connected to this topic is this picture. Hope you too  have a coffee story. 








Always ,
The Coffee-lover :
AGNES


4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The smell of coffee when you wake up in the morning
    The first sip, Everything after your first cup of coffee Before starting your day Becomes so much more beautiful. (The moments before and after your cup of coffee.*Imagine how different would your day be without coffee*)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know, we share the same craving for coffee . My coffee moment is here indeed reading your comment .

      Delete
    2. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete