Monday 19 December 2016

The ticking and unsaved times!


There is slaughter here 
Right now don't you know ?
As the clock ticks at midnight 
With evening resuming and shut of lights 
I want you to follow anxiety 
The pain , the shrug, the melancholy 
within , 
The desperations left unsaid 
The need of worth between conscience and mind .
Don't you know it hurts 
Well you won't want to know .
When blood cold and red was on my hands 
When I was humiliated all bare and worst 
Is the journey so strong and motivating 
I had no answers to find and achieve 
With no sense of excitement have you felt it ? 
Right here ,right now , 
Feel the very breathe I am holding 
The charm of your life will disappear 
It's the haunting voice of my life 
Leaving me dejected and depressed 
In this rock solid hard reality 
The one less told 
DEPRESSION.




- AGNES 

1 comment: