Monday 13 August 2018

Banter with Life

About to start a new beginning I feel so elated yet shunned by the ongoing negativity that life would throw at me throughout the journey. All to teach one great victorious chapter. 
Sipping a coffee from Karnataka tea shop at 4th cross S. G. Palya, simultaneously booking for an auto towards Jayanagar I would find my rickshaw driver right there while I am not  done  with my  coffee yet.
And then I am struggling with my coffee cup and the auto ride. I ask him to stop for a while. Very courteously he stops the auto and he says "Aaram se mam, hojayega ride apna koi jaldi nahin". 
And then I reach my bus stop, get in my 500CA bus with a hope to find a seat. Yes I do,and my heart literally skips  a beat. 
The exciting fever of finding mere small joys and love, stupid right? But this tenderness is vanishing today. We need this tenderness today. And exactly when I was thinking about how silly are my  thoughts I would have a post to read about tenderness, well that couldn't be sheer coincidence. Enough built up, let me make you understand what I am talking about. 
I will make it easy for you, you know that legroom we pay additionally for  in airlines ?, you know that night when you return home all tired and want to eat something of your choice,that day when you happen to meet your old friend at a random place and relive the craziest of your connections when you talk about it. 
That's what I am talking about. 
That random tenderness in our lives. That  dip of joy. That crazy thing to tickle you to breathe. Silly but letting you swim across all the time and just be. That's the victorious chapter I am talking about. 


Let your banter with life bring you to this! 

Always 
Agnes

No comments:

Post a Comment