Monday 13 July 2015

Towards life beyond expectations .


As I walked down  the stairs  , as I entered my first lecture of graduation , as I saw my friend grow older with me, as I saw a heated argument among my neighbors, as I saw the baby crawl towards me in the hallway , as I looked towards the stranger  whom I saw daily in the tube. They are all a reflection of expectations .


Undoubtedly we all are surrounded by silences we  think to break and further  commit towards a communication .The instances I have mentioned in the earlier paragraph , are always a part of the human race .
The look of disgrace , the look of Amazement , the look of intrigue  ,the look of those unanswered questions . People have lifted their own presumptions in their minds .Their minds are getting clogged by narrow thoughts and thus expectations . 

What merely one could do is break the silence and speak .Put out all of one's emotions and thoughts , so that it becomes easy to reason and clear away the hardships of this disturbing LOOK . And let's hope it turns out to be  pleased by a complete smile .  Look beyond your questions and talk.Sometimes its not how you think ! Join the broken pieces of  your unexpressed expressions and make the portrait full by just speaking it out.
Expectations is nothing but a gap between the said and unsaid .

Live the life of expressions and not expectations .

Always ,

AGNES .

No comments:

Post a Comment