Thursday 9 July 2015

WHERE IS MY FAIRY ?

I always loved to read fairy tales during my childhood and some how, never got rid of that habit .

While my friends had emptied their innocent souls and taken up the stairs of REALISTIC GOALS  with the passage of time , I stood there itself along-with my  Elated feelings of fairytale. I shouldn't have had an obsession for so long I wonder now. But even though I ponder like that now   , I still belong somewhere there . Maybe my mother is at fault who got me those story books , who got messages of lives of goodness, peace, LIVES happily ever after AND  A WORLD OF FOREVER ! 


Life isn't a fairytale as we so often hear it . Life is unfair for many and filled with shocks and terrors ! The news hour and newspapers keep flashing this in their headlines with some news or the other . While this part of life which is destined for some isn't in our hands , let us put up  GOOD WITH THE PRESENT AND ALL AROUND .


While many days we go about bragging and self indulging ourselves in negative thoughts , lets bring out a smile  to someone today . One at a time , and like candles on your birthday cake , for a single wish of yours you will be filled with joy everlasting  in return ! Bring out goodness everyday . It's not difficult its reciprocal .




"Give the best to the world and the best will come back to you."


Well I am not very sure if you  could agree with the above . As experiences vary for some .But I SAY BELIEVE .

 LIKE THE DEW FALLS FROM HEAVEN ARE UNNOTICED AND CERTAIN . IT WILL HAPPEN .

Give out the goodness within you . Humanity calls for it !


Always ,

AGNES .

No comments:

Post a Comment