Wednesday 13 April 2016

College @MSU





The GANG .
The following is an excerpt from the Books named Pooja , Princy, Prince , Dhrishti , Rinu,Sneh,Shruti and Kunjan .


"I have loved reading books , but these were special ones , coming with their own packages of freshness , liveliness , laziness , madness and lots of craziness .
I read these books in a short time but well hold a huge and special place in my heart .
These are some full of LIFE books which I would never wish to forget .So here is a description about the same :


Pooja
A girl with the most cliche name , like she may be the nth person I know with this name .
She taught me that there is no reason to be one' s friend and one could be one with anyone at any place at any strangest of times .😊
AND WELL NICE FRIENDS !! 








Princy 
We share the same day to reach mother earth. She has that prime most factor to be one of my nicest friends : a TRUE LISTENER .
So calm and simple , she says things are more enjoyable when with me , well I say to her it's the other way round .This picture is special hope you know why ! 









Prince 
The rajaji of our gang ! I still remember how I MET YOU ! 
After an exam ! Rest is history , music , FRIENDS SHOW , AND WELL THE MALAYALEE BOND just brought that connection in us. We are all as a group searching for Rajaji 's Rani .He definitely deserves one marvel .At least with his singing skills ! LOL !Our selfie master ! 







Dhrishti
Just like her name she has an 'extraordinary sight ' to being.
She has a always a different angle at dealing things ,
The crazy streak, the bubbly one of our gang and as we say Pooja's betterhalf .😛She is way toooo unique to be loved .we all love her !and that's how we roll ! the pic is priceless haha!





Sneh 
The official declared CA of our group , the unavailable one .
But well we keep missing him at our hangouts  with this guy. In our group he said one thing , what will happen IF AGNES GOES HIGH ! MY GOODNESS ! 😂
Many have told me I am crazy .
But this compliment was different.
But loved it. 😁







Shruti 
The girl you see well towards left side in this picture  .The girl who read books from my library, the girl who is always happy.  Always positive.  A typical homie one would love to take home to .
Couldn't ever get a proper pic With her but she is the one who gave me the warmest hug when I needed it .






Rinu: 






Mr. Renu prakash , our future CA solely manufactured by God to be a pain to me. We both share a common hobby of irritating each other and it never somehow decreased  only increased .He is the one with a humor sense .The one who loves pink ! { don't kill me for this }

Who is the silent killer of our group .
Who is also the emotional one in our group
 😛( sry for letting this secret out of ours )


Kunjan
The most daring and sweetest  Girl should be how I describe her.Just like u see her in the pic .The one who took a while to learn my name .
The one who always makes us understand that she is way too better at handling things in the most creative way .😛
She is a sweetheart ! 










Describing these books in few lines is difficult .VERY DIFFICULT.
But I have a snap of theirs hidden in my mind .
I have tried to let out the few specialities about these infamous books .(yet famous books) in  my life .

They have  left me with one THING WHICH I NEVER THOUGHT WOULD DESCRIBE THEM IN MY LIFE ...
and that's How real friends are ..... CRAZYYYYY ! 



YOU ALL ARE RECORDED HERE , 
LOVE 
ALWAYS 
AGI .


No comments:

Post a Comment