Sunday 17 April 2016

WRITING is my Querencia !

HELLO READERS ! 


I had written long back a blog on ART.
Today I would love to express something that is born out of art
         A writer !
We are all are writers in our own nature , filled with stories known , unknown , to be shared and released. Not all seek this being within and feed it .
But some do and I feel they are the ones who give birth to an art called writing .
Today's blog is all for those who keep asking me what is that makes you write ?
What is the  urging to think about such ideas ? 
What is pushing you to write something like this today , or tomorrow!


It's this fulfilling purpose of one's soul to write that lets him or her to let the words out .




A writer is blessed with an extraordinary eye to LIFE around. Undoubtedly, they are gifted  and are here to spread that one content they are TRUELY aware of.
I came across this beautiful and inspiring movie THE BOOK THIEF adapted from the novel written by Markus Zusak . And there is this scene sequence between Max and Liesel when Liesel is brought to experience how she could express Words by writing . 
She was introduced to writing through these words:





What a wonder it is to have this feeling of writing sometimes I think! Not very Self rewarding but fulfilling  the soul .

The question of life seems to be smooth and active when I participate in this activity called writing .
Psychologists have suggested the miraculous consequences of people writing their feelings out. When depressed , stressed and lonesome take up and write all you feel in a paper. Expressions lie in a writing .and when that grows with an inspiration one gives rise to a hobby called writing .
My journey of writing started precisely when I saw my friend write a poem .I put my efforts to make one.I made up a poem , an 8 liner poem .a short one.
My father was the one who encouraged me to believe this idea of writing .
And then this hobby just grew with time .
That's how I wrote poems ,
And under the persuasion of my coaching professor
During my college I started my blog .I wasn't very sure about anything , but then it happened .

Thankful to you Lord .




Writing has been very satisfying ,
And today's blog is for my met by chance friend : WRITING.



Always
AGNES.  

2 comments:

  1. Lovely.. Gives one more reasons to write 😊

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thankyou. Yes , it does give you and me reasons to continue our hobby . 😀😀😊

      Delete