Wednesday 20 April 2016

IN BETWEEN



At 11:30 I reached the Urja Bhavan , the entrance to the HR department of one of the world's largest company :
SIEMENS .
Somewhere between the exams and assignments life started 
Somewhere between waking up on time and taking power naps 
Responsibility started 
And somewhere between known and unknown experience 
Growth started .


Today was the first day as a part of my project report. Freshness or being new to circumstances sometimes is not always about being excited & delighted but also being planned and doubtful at multiple levels .
Sitting across the cubicle of Mr. Hemant Dighe and the HR head Mr. Satya  of this flagship company
Somewhere in between strong TEA came  to my rescue .


They say originally tea started in China .
Well don't know well about China but the fragrance of' tea leaves' mixed with ginger have come to my rescue !
A rescue from having working on CHANGE .
Change of a daily routine
Change of a schedule in my life
And  so that's the change
Change from tea at home
To one in an office !
Change !
Not always exciting but new
And well that's in between the
Two of us (readers)
You and me .☺


ALWAYS , 

AGNES 

2 comments: